Ava Invitation Suite
How To Guide //
Before placing your order, please read our order process here.
- Price is per invitation, please select quantities below before adding to cart. Minimum print quantity is 40. For quantities over 150, please contact us for a quote.
Needing further assistance? Say hello if you have any further questions or need assistance with placing your order.
- Shop & browse our design collection here, alternatively you can contact us for information on our custom design process. All designs can be used for any event, for example if there is a wedding invitation design you would like for your Bridal Shower, please just add your event title 'Sarah's Bridal Shower' in the provided text box fields. Our designs are printed one sided, for double sided designs please contact us for a quote.
- Price is per invitation, please select quantities above the 'add to cart' button. Minimum print quantity is 40. For quantities over 150, please contact us for a quote. For smaller quantities, we do only have a minimum of 20 quantities per design for our basic linen card option with just digital printing (no die cutting or duplexing). Please select this combination in the product page if you have quantities under 40 per design.
- View all of our sizing, card + print finish options here (including information on duplexing and print colours).
If you would like to see any of our finishes in person before placing your order, you can order a sample pack here.
- Once you have chosen a design, on the product page select your desired finishes, and fill out all required fields for your event details. If you have not confirmed all details yet, that's okay, just let us know and we can finalise your wording during your proof process. View our wording examples here.
- Select which additional cards that you would like to add on with your main invitation, these will come as A6 size in digital print on the same card as your chosen main invitation. If you would like any specialty printing rather than digital print or a different card other than your chosen main invitation card, please just let us know in your order notes and we will provide you some options and pricing before your proof process.
- A belly band is a printed card band to hold your invitation suite together. We can either print your guest names on each band, or alternatively an event logo, for example your initials. During your proof process we will ask for your print preference as well as your width preference out of 35mm or 50mm. All bands will come unsealed with folded trim marks for you to fold around each of your suites and then seal at the back using double sided tape or similar.
- Add on your desired envelope colour from the product page. Envelope finishes are the same as our card finishes shown here.
- This process is for your guest names and addresses to be printed on the front of your envelopes. During your proof process we will send through a template for you to fill out with your guest list.
We always recommend ordering a few extra invitation sets in your main order, as we do have charges put in place for re-orders that do not meet the minimum quantities of 40 per design. For foiling + letterpress there is an additional charge to re-set up the machine for your custom order if you do require more invitations down the track.
We are unable to refund any differences from your order if you have over ordered for quantities, additional cards etc. However if the printing process hasn’t begun, we can put the credit towards a future order, for example event stationery.
Once you have placed your order, we will contact you within 2 business days with your first PDF proof and printing and delivery terms. From there you can make any needed changes to your wording and layout. All of our orders come with a round of 3 revisions. Any revisions after this will incur a small additional design fee. From there once your proof has been confirmed we start the printing process.
We always recommend reading through very carefully for any wording changes or spelling mistakes, including our own wording, and also to make sure you are happy with all of the elements for printing. Once you have approved your proof we are not liable for any spelling or wording mistakes including our own wording.
Please note colours may slightly change from screen to print depending on your screen resolution and chosen card.
Once your proof has been confirmed we allow 7-10 business days for digital printing, and 10-15 business days for all specialty printing including the following finish options - letterpress, foiling, white ink, arch die-cutting, round die-cutting and card duplexing.
These time-frames are dependent on card and envelope finish availability at the time of your order. If you are in need of an express service, please contact us for a quote.
Once your printing has been completed your order will then be checked and packed for delivery. We will send you through an email to let you know your order is completed and on it's way. We use a courier service as our main delivery method, with either authority to leave or signature on delivery (confirmed during your proof process) for all deliveries within Australia. Once it has left our work room the estimated delivery time is 1-10 business days depending on your location. (Residential and business addresses only). If you would like express postage (approx 1-2 business days Australia wide) or delivery to a PO Box address please select the express postage option at checkout.
View our estimated delivery times here.